Monday, March 10, 2008

Hmm...2

haha..see e title quite funny right...lol:P

Oklah tis post is e continuation 4 e previous post tat was juz abt a few hrs ago..sori abt tat cuz i had 2 go 4 a short meetin' 4 my cca so had cut it short *which is like a lasted abt 1hr or so =.=* ..oookay,nw wat was e previous pos abt..hmm..OIC! it's abt me tryin' 2 make a long post *cuz sum1 hav personally requested... ^.^*

ok tis post is abt wat i wanna do during e hols..ok so set...bt den tis post may nt b long also seh *cuz i am nt planning 2 do much tis hol..lol:P*...

To-do-list:
  1. Watch all e cd in my rack *tat includes hidustain movie, english movie, etc..i mean all!!*
  2. Book my 1st driving lisence *which i am gonna b doin' in a few hrs time..*
  3. Read my new borrowed self improvement book called One-Minute Tips *which i noe i am nt gonna finish it..:(*
  4. Make myself fit.. *so no more spare tire arnd my waist*
  5. Make myself hepi alwaes *veri hard 2 do nw a daes*
  6. Go 4 class chalet..persuade my parents so i cn sleep der.. *which i noe they nt gonna let me..bt it doesn't hurt 2 try,rite?*
  7. Go atleast once a wk 2 sch lib n update my blog.. *i'm sure most ppl wud b hepi hearing tis...*
  8. I wanna cook sumting 4 myself...i nt tat a great of a cook bt i wanna try my hand on tis... *i tink i am gonna die aft eatin'...lol*
  9. Go out wif jm,nan,juv,dian,sj,sharlene n cindy tis holidae.. (perhaps) *aniwer plz..i am damn bored at hm...:)*
  10. Go out wif my bestie once in tis holidae.. *i'm sure they r veri busy nowadays...:(*
  11. Lastly, on my list is i wanna pick up a new hobby..i dun noe wat bt anitin' can do.. *mayb collecting stamps..haha..jk:)*

I noe tis is e typical list of a student during holidae bt i am a typical gal in temasek polytechnic.. i sumtime still can't believe tat i am alreadi in POLYTECHNIC n it's been almost a year alreadi..i am still in a world tat i believe tat i am in secondary sch..n nw is March holidae..wow tats was kinda weird..so 4 tat..i suddenly went out of topic..EHK!! okie, mayb tats my next topic of e nxt entry which mayb tmr's entry or i dun noe..hmm

ok gotta go do e 2nd ting on my list bye...hehe:)

PS: To they who r comin' down tmr 2 sch 2 play b-ball..cya tmr..can't wait 2 c u all again...:D

No comments: