Monday, June 30, 2008

Choices

A few dae ago I was talkin abt life, den death.. next tat came to my mind is choices. Choices in life tat we hav to make. Hard ones n I almost sae easy one, bt ders no such ting as easy choice. All r hard. U noe y? Cuz its a life changing choice. No matter what, everything tat gt to do wif life, is a big and difficult ting to do. What else in life do u hav other den choices tat come wif it. It all started wen u make e choice to come out of u mom's womb n be borned. Then it wen u choose to stand up n walk as well as talk..U get my drift. Choices r everywhere in life. Left, right, up down.. It wil always be there. Even if u try 2 avoid it, sooner or ltr it's cmng back..Belief me.. It always does.

I dun noe wen it strted bt since I can rmb, I was always avoiding conflict, problems, dilemma and mostly choices. I always sum how make someone else choose for me..Which is always the wrong way to do it...Eventhough I know I need to make the decision myself, however I juz can't. I dun noe y bt I juz dun allow myself, cuz every choices I make I will make a big deal to it, eventhough I hate it. I will let myself be emotionally involve in every choices I make. I noe now tat I am the wae I am cuz I am an "S" literally...

Argh enough abt choices. I hate them and wish I never have to go thru' it again but like my Leadership teacher say "Life goes on..." I noe tat and I treasure every time I spent wif people I love.. but den..
1)I regrets alot of tings
2)I make mstakes
3)I hate myself for allowing
4)I _____(filled in the blank for me..sumting bad abt me)
5)life is unfair
bye....

No comments: