Friday, June 27, 2008

Death is arnd e corner or is it?

"I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by loving."
- Anais Nin, French write(1903-1977)

Actuali tis is wat life means. To die but before that you hav to go through it all, suffering, error(mistake), risk and mostly loving. The word dying can't nva b avoided as sooner or ltr u its gng to be in ur face. I'm veri sure u shud b askin urself why am I writing tis..The truth is tat I am scared tat one dae I won't wake up. I won't get to see my family, I won't be able to talk to them, salam them in the morning when they go to wrk, sae gdbye or gdnite and even sitting wif them during dinner at e dinner table and juz talk to them abt our daily live. Then, I won't be able to go school and see my gals, play wif them, joke wif them, sing wif them, work wif them and juz to be by their side. I won't be able to say sorry to my besties, for nt being there wif them, for nt calling them once a while to say "HI", for not being a bestie shud be. I am scared I won't be able to ask tat certain someone, "Why did it end?". I won't be able to juz stare at the sky and imagine
"Wat wud hav happen if it all turned out differenty"? I juz won't be able to do ani of tat one dae. Tats all it take. ONE DAMN DAY!!!


Normally I wud hav taken all tat for granted and nva do aniting to make it correct and keeping saying to myself "There's still tomorrow". I juz remember of tis song called "If tmr nva comes" by Ronan Keating. It so simple. I juz wanna tried to start a new dae and a new me and new life. I wanna live life on its edge and tinkin in mind tat if I hav one dae left. I wanna sae wat I wanna sae, do wat I wanna do, be wat I wanna be. Or atleast try to. I wanna live tis world wif no regrets.

NO REGRETS!!

No comments: