Friday, July 18, 2008

ARGH!!

i dun noe y suddenly my blogpost change. I noe tat is sound weird bt i finally realize tat if i post tings tat happen to me todae is e nutting new cuz e readers r e same ppl. So nw my blog will dedicate to me n my views on stuff, pretty much aniting..okay, mayb once a while like todae post I will put up sum funny pic US..

tis is e recent pic.. startin out as cool funny bunch of cammies...


which den dian giving attitude to me, so i gav her a poke at e b****.( meant to b at her stomach)



So to spice tings up....


nice rite..square head box stacking...


okay, here's e others...


not e person I wanted to take pic wif..lol..hehe:P

My scandal(S):
1st) 2nd)

In tis pic we wanted to use my body wif dian head..didn't match tat nicely though



Then caught Dian 'fatnah' sleeping in class..hehe



tis is me during boring lect n tutorials...will take more pic wen in class...lol


klah cya

No comments: