Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Short-term n Long-term

Yesterdae sumting struck to me in an instant. I was on e wae home abt 6pm. I was on top part of e 168 double-decker bus. As the bus move on to e express-wae (if I am nt wrong shud b SLE)...

well my thots wen e bus was passing der was tat i realize tat my destination is very far.. all i can see is tat it was still very far..n sumhw i am not doing aniting to it..i didn't try.. i just waited..argh!! den i thot back abt my last leadership class wer e teacher told us abt short n long term goals.. n sudden notice all my goals in life is long-term n mayb becuz of tat i am still waiting 4 e result of my goals..it juz damn too long for me to wait n i am an impatient person... i want my result now.. so mayb how i planned my goals shud b changed n nt juz dependent on my long term goals.. okie so below is my short-term goals, in short i mean in this month, July- August goals...

My SHORT term goals:
  1. To finish my APEL submission
  2. To finish n go thru my cmsk presentation to get over wif it..
  3. To finish n go thru my leadership presentation to get over wif it also..
  4. To finish my dmpf qtvr, que points, layout n website..
  5. To finish my in3d legoman, bally n floursack (stupid "flower"-sack)
  6. To finsih SWO (Singapore Youth Winds Orchestra) wif e 'other' grp...
  7. To go thru EVERY DAMN PRESENTATION WEEK 16 n 17..

Okie finally n officially on my official blog, I am CRAZY!!!

No comments: