Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY !!!

Okie.. i noe most of u ppl r celebrating CNY n here i am at hm, trying 2 crack my brain open 2 do IDES again..yes, u all might b askin' "Again, y?"..its all bcuz we*which i mean my class* all didn't get 2 peggy standard..*which i wanna warned u all tat its veri e high..really*..arh!! enuf abt tat..nw still "improving" my mazda site..seriouslah..i noe tat i realli did a shity site bt dun like condemned me 4 it..it was 4am in e morning wen i was doin' it 4 sure it wud come out nt as expected..okie..i noe u all might b thinkin' tat juz sum lame ass excuse 2 get off e hook bt actuali its nt.. as i said i juz recently found out hw 2 on my comp n trust me it takes abt 10-15mins 2 on tis damn thing..bt aniwhu i still am greatfull tat cher still gave us more time..bt wth..i admit tat i am lazy n certainly more brain on my right side which is e logic part if i am nt wrong..

okie i tink i am typing veri e nonsence alreadi..i dun noe sumtimes i juz wanns type non-stop abt my life n everytin' tat's happenin' bt i noe tat tis is a public blog n every1 or ani stranger cn hepily come across my blog n read all tis personal stuff abt me..see, i am writing' nonsence again..

so b4 i go off, i juz wanna sae tat mayb tat i am nt gonna blog like abt tis few weeks or so cuz wif all e assignment n end-of-year exam n all..so tis mayb my last entry 4 e month..so thk 2 all readers out der 4 reading my blog..reading abt me..me n only me eventhough it doesn't concern some of u..lol..okie dokie..i will go nw..still gt IDES, MMP1, DTAT n CMSK..so gd luck 2 all tat is doin' e same ting as me..GD LUCK!!! bye ^-^

No comments: