Monday, February 18, 2008

Lost and found...

Well i am finally back after being gone for abt i dun noe hw long..well i tink u all will b wondering hw i cn i update rite? YUP...I am at...sch lib..yea i now it kinda sux tat everytime i wanna check my email n stuff on e net i hav 2 come 2 sch..n yea i wanna find sumwer tat's free n easy 2 use..lol..
k back 2 y me being MIA for so long as u all as complain...my reason is if u cn read at e tagboard is tat my internet connection at hm is cut due 2 changing of internet provider..actuali my reali family intention is 2 get e free gifts tat they r giving 4 new subscribtion..ok i noe its veri cheap skate bt wat 2 do, we s'porean r veri kiasu wif all those free gifts n all..
klah actuali its veri boring here in sch lib..well i hav been in here since 9am till like 1pm..i am lazy 2 go hm so early..ok i actuali i came here 2 check out on of my goal in life 2 go for bike lisence..n yea finally mondae i will go 2 e SDCC 2 enrol into class 2B which may cost $180 plus (which i am hoping 4 2 b costing me cuz tat us wat i hav onli)...ok so it set tat on mondae i'll come 2 sch 4 a while 2 go 4 production crew meeting (which if possible e outcome will be e best)..which will end at 1pm plus n den i will go 2 Yio Chu Kang Mrt 2 walk 2 SDCC..yea finally 1 of my dreams hav come true...weewee...
Ok actuali many of my small dreams hav come true..bt den e major ones r veri difficult...ok actuali i wanted 2 talk abt my b-dae celebration...ok sori 4 no pics cuz my phone is nt able 2 upload pic 2 e comp(due 2 e connection problem)...
ok my 1st celebration was wif my dearest c167 class gal..its a be-early celebration n i luv it..(even e RA part n cake up e nose)...thx 4 everything gals..reali...
nxt celebration was wif my parents...my mom treated me pizza(again)...n after tat it was 2 clementi near east coast 2 eat my 1 of currently fav food which is char kway...okay tats abt my celebration...n i am still wanting 4 my 999 which onli my family understand...

Ok, i wanna sae tat i am veri sori 4 all tis mix paragraphs n unorganized entry..i dun noe y these few daes i am quite restless...its juz 4 me 2 noe..n 4 u 2 nvr find out...oklga gotta go nw..almost 12pm alreadi..mayb gng ou earlier..klah bye..till nxt wk i guess??

No comments: