Friday, February 1, 2008

Finally!!

Woohoo...finally I got a laptop..hahax..juz kidding...nw using my fren laptop(wei sheng) thx..so much..atleast i got the taste/exprience of using a laptop even for a seconds.. i really hope that my family's financial situation will change my life n sum how we win a million dollar..lol nvr gt one lor..aniwae nw i am here is reality of life...*which is nt so great*

aniwae i'm supposed 2 go lab 2 do IDES..man hav 2 change everything n basically strt frm scratch..atleast IDES cher is ok but wat's wif MMP1 cher.. *she like dun like me like tat lor.. she like ignore me..* aniwae tat's was yesterdae..nw I am happy cuz I finish my CDS *which is SIWM aka Styles In Writing for the New Media 4 those whu 4got* nw i hav nutting on CDS so it's 1 out of 3 subject tat I can't 4get abt..lol..e other 2 is OOPG n C.Maths 2.. bt den ltr gt finally exam..
nw juz hav 2 wori abt *in its difficultness*:
  1. MMP1-Multimedia Project 1

  2. IDES-Interface Design

  3. DTAT-Digital Tools and Techniques
So tis wk hav 2 finish IDES n upload final 10pages wif sketchbook,cd n booklet by tues n mon e latest..wow need money again 2 print n all...wat sey..i tink in life u really nid money 2 live in tis big world n if u hav none u can't survive..*u can't survive solely on LOVE..hint2* Next week is CNY 4 those whu dun noe *which i tink all shud noe one..hahax* Ok so only nid 2 come on Mon,Tues n 4 wed till 1pm lastest..so lazy..nxt wk allowance money kena cut down due 2 half wk studyin'..nvr mind ltr physco mom into giving me full..hehe..lol,talkin abt physco..aniwae juz nw juz wen into nan n sharlene's phsyco lect..actuali e cher gt saw me n said tat i was abnormal.. *i tink only physco ppl noe wat abnormal means..lol* I WILL PROUDLY SAY I AM ABNORMAL!! haha..quite fun attending tat lecture cuz I am practically e only person tat didn't take down note 4 e exam tmr..lol

Oklor..Finally i wanna sae tis few last sentences b4 i finish tis entry..*tis all frm wat i cn gather frm their blog n sum frm themselves..*
  1. I hope Jiamin aka Jasmine b Ok since thurs was quite a bad dae 4 her.. *r u ok?*
  2. I hope Sharlene manage 2 do her IDES again cuz on wed her files was corrupted..n 4 her 2 find her true n final one soon.. *hang in der girlfriend:)*
  3. I hope Juvone will achieved her career in the future..*mayb as future leader/facililator...*
  4. I hope Nan to find her soon-to-be sooner!! *bt nt b4 valentine dae..cuz tat dae u r mine..lol*
  5. I hope bad karma wud finally leave Dian...*hope u manage 2 do all ur projects*
  6. I hope SJ, no Alice, no Bernie, no C__ *erm* , no D__ *erm*, no Eunice..ok wat is her name nxt wk, NAN??
  7. I hope all my frenz dreamz 2 come true.. *hehe..so touchin'*
  8. Finally, I hope my class will manage 2 finish all their projects in time.. I noe we hav a lot of assignment 2 hand in but I juz wanna say "HANG IN THERE GALS!! WE CAN DO IT. YES WE CAN!!" *frm bob e builder..lol:P*
Ok lah hope u all manage ur time properly since it's e most key thing we "learn" frm CMSK..haha klah cya soon..bye:D

No comments: