Monday, January 28, 2008

ok i dun noe...

ok as u all cn see i am trying to change my blog layout..n sum hw it's nt gng as i expected...
all e codes were confusing n e colors 2 change my layout was horibble...nevertheless..i'll find e rite wae in changing e codes...

aniwae my pt of writing tis post is becuz i gt noting else 2 do...actuali i gt a lot 2 do bt sumhow..frm hmwrks, to assignment n so on..ok i am getting out of hand..i dun noe wat i am gonna b in e future..i dun noe wat's my carrer is gng 2 b n i dun noe will my dreams will ever b reality... *haha tis sound so so so dramatic..ok i hav 2 find sumting better 2 do..or else...ok enuf sharina!* sori abt tat juz me trying 2 straightening everyting in my life..

ok try tmr entry will b abt wat i will do in my life..so by e next entry, it will b abt me n my 10yrs plan..lol:)ok let me plan tis right or nt i am gonna screw up my own life..n i noe tat i will nt get a 2nd chance.. *n i alreadi screw up once..*

oklah since i gt nutting else 2 sae or in this case, i'll go..so till den bye cya:D

No comments: