Thursday, January 10, 2008

HEPI NEW YEAR!!!



wow..i am so sorry... i noe tis is so,so,so,so very very belated-but i am still in e spirit of it...so
HEPI NEW YEAR!!!







Yea finally e BIG 2008 n as u all shud noe tat I am finally 18 yrs old..wehee!!!
Yes finally i get to watch M-18 shows..haha:P
jk,actualli i am so hepi cuz i can finally take up bike lisence..
yea, i noe, typical gal will b hepi of turnin' 18 cuz they can watch M-18 movies n party wif their frenz till nite but 4 me, i wanna have my bike lisence..here r my reasons y

Ok my reason 4 wantin' a bike is tat:
  1. I can come school on my own *woohoo!*
  2. I go home from school anytime I want *no nid 2 wait 4 my dad*
  3. I am lazy to take the bus which is usually crowed *selfish ppl tat dun want 2 move 2 e back*
  4. I want to enjoy the feeling of the wind in my face *100km/hr seem nice*
  5. I want to go anywhere I want without having to walk, take the bus or train..
  6. I just want to see the world passing me by faster like *ok very nonsense alreadi*

OK, tats e reason *4 nw i mean*..Ok lah my reason in insistin' writn' a new year post is as wat ppl usually do tat is 2 sae their resolution 4 e yr..i did 1 in 2007 n i onli completed like 2 or 3 out of 5..kinda gd 4 me, as i dun usually follow schedule...

MY RESOLUTION 4 e YEAR 2008:

  1. Collect money to buy new hp n mayb psp slim * mayb sum1 cn buy 4 me..lol *hint.hint 2 my sis* *
  2. Collect money to go 4 bike lesson.
  3. Get 2 my best shape in life. *mayb an hourglass-shape..lol as if*
  4. My whole family struck 4D..lol even if we do, we can't use it..mayb win lucky draw price or Golden Chance $22,222.22..hehe *tis is me dreamin'*
  5. Get my bike lisence.. *tis is a muz*

Ok..i gotta confess..actuali nw suppose 2 hav CMSK lesson n pass up my report, but shit i didn't do a ting...sori 4 e vulgarities..so damn stress.. u noe..oklah i dun want 2 stress u ppl up..i'll post sumting ltr tis wk..

cya..:P

No comments: