Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Xmas celebration...

woohoo..xmas is here,yea...!!!
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle all the way
What fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh...heh!
So i strt spendin' my xmas dae wif a visit 2 e cemeteries 2 pay my respect...1 thing tat i noticed is tat ppl tend 2 do 1 weird thing wen they visit a cemeteries is tat they tend 2 tink of death situation.. they will reflect their individual lifes n tink tat "If i were 2 die, wud i b visited by my relatives like tis...wud i b safe down der.. did i did good things more or bad things?"...all tis qns juz come 2 person wen they r der.. n it certainly did 2 me.. i reflect back on my life.. n qns myself as a person on earth tat is livin' on a borrowed body tat is not mine n may disfunction anytyme, any wer... wen i was der i wud feel calm n sum tyme sad.. actuali u wud feel alot of feelings.. n all e memories juz pass by in ur mind... n soon everyting leave as u leave e cemeteries...




Den aft returnin' frm e cemeteries, i went fishing actuali crabbing wif my parents...
As i reach our destination which was Sembawang Park, it was such a disappointment 4 me as a Singaporean...





See how dirty is e place, so many rubbish..i felt so disgusted.. i dun noe wat 2 sae or do.. i felt tat i was back in e past wer it look like e Singapore's river b4 it look clean...ok, yes tis place is deserted place wer many may nt now abt bt doesn't it nid ur attention, ppl.. it was fillef wif rubbish n e sea almost covered by oil.. i dun noe how can we live in a place we called home so proudly being a environment-friendly place.. we r supposed 2 b ashamed!!
*i noe too emotional bt tis is our home,ppl!*

Ok back 2 e fun stuff:)...So crabbing was fun bt if u wer 2 walk bare footed in e sea, u wud feel all e crabs walkin' pass ur feet..n der is even ppl whu walks arnd bare-footed n feelin' if crabs passed their feet, they wud step on it n grab it usin' their bare-hands.. i dun noe how they do it, cuz wen i feel them walkin' pass my feet, i wud freak out.. i was scared tat e crabs wud pinched my feet..argh!! *ps: tat pic on e rite is a pic of my dad crabbin' usin' a "jala" which i dun noe wat it is in english..so if u do plz tell me..thx:)*



so we caught alot of crabs as u cn see.. ok e pic on e rite is a pic of a fish called "Ikan sebelah" which translate in english is called "Half fish".. tis fish is said 2 b e left over of our prophet Muhammad s.a.w. realli.. it's half,e fish's eyes r on one side only.. if i tell u all tis, u still won't believe its ok.. cuz u gotta see it, to believe it...*hehe..believe me*



As i said, i am goin' 2 take a pic of me 2 end e entry, so here it is.. e pic is taken wen i juz came back frm crabbing.. i noe i look tired.. n i am..
so bb..:D

*ps: i am dead..alot of assignment n i hav done none..help me!! :O*

1 comment:

Fibo said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)