Saturday, December 22, 2007

Wow...^^

Finally i hav tyme 2 blog..realli sori 4 nt bloggin' tis pass few daes..been realli busy wif Hari Raye Haji n all..didn't had tyme 2 post anitin'..so here i am..makin' up 4 e late entries..so i'll strt wif
HARI RAYA HAJI *or "Kambing Dae" as noted by Dian*

So e dae b4 raye was as norm, helped mom wif cookin' of food n help dad decorate e hse...
Mom n me cooked *mostly mom did all e cookin'...lol* cookies,lepat, lontong, sambal sotong n sambal goreng..norm stuff 4 celebration...


Den e dae came..my whole family was dressed in light blue clothes..


So 1st we went 2 my grandmom beside my dad side 2 send them sum of e food..
den we went 2 e mosque n sent in our donation of my mom's kuih lopez..*we alwaes send tis 2 e mosque every yr cuz my mom's kuih lopez is quite famous der*
Den finally we went 2 my grandmother beside my my mom side n stayed der abt 2-4 hrs eating chatting n all..my mom wanted 2 stay till 6.30pm cuz she wanted 2 watch e encored of "ASIAN IDOL" as we missed e 1st part of e show..bt den we had 2 make a move to my father's sister hse..bt she did get 2 c Hady Mirza sing..
*u noe wen Hady won Asian Idol, my mom wanted 2 shout bt sumhow words cud not come out of her mouth cuz b4 tat me n my mom was joking abt if Singapore really win...so here was e coversation between us...
Mom: Kalau Hady Mirza menang macam mane?
Me: Dia tk oleh menang..pasal mak tak vote...
Right aft tis e host announced e winner n my mom was juz der sitting on e couch,froze...lol*


so aft watching Asian Idol we headed 2 my dad's mom hse..*which is e 1st place we went 2 bt was juz der 2 send food..=.=*
k den we kinda stayed der abt till 9.30pm 2 watch "DEAL OR NO DEAL" bt den e voice wasn't der...* it was like if u were 2 play a tape or cd n fast-foward it, it doesn't come out any sound tat kind...=.=*..we at 1st thot it was e hse connection bt den we tried other channel it was ok..so finally we juz gave up n ending up watchin' a silent show...=.=
SO finally home sweet home...
i cudn't really rmb wat happened aft i reach hm..cuz e next ting i rmb was waking up in my cozy lil' queen size bed wif my sis beside me...^^
So tat was my Hari Raye Haji dae...
Oklah nw veri tired cuz juz finish cleaning e hse n all..so nw wanna sleep..
so bb..=)

No comments: