Tuesday, December 25, 2007

XMas EVE..opps nt it is XMAS!!

So finally is like xmas eve..n 5 mins 2 officially xmas..wow..actually 2 tell ya e truth i nvr saw xmas as i saw it 2dae..e celebration is sum how more special tis yr..i dun noe bt mayb its cuz my frenz in tp mostly celebrate it so mayb i also got in2 it.. so 2dae was like mostly tinkin' dae in e dae as i was tinkin' wat 2 buy 4 e xmas xchange tingy wif my frenz... lol can't wait till i get my present as it will b my 1st official xmas present..aniwae nw still tinkin' wat 2 buy 4 e special sum1..lol *e difficult ting abt buyin' tat i dun noe whu i am buyin' 4...=.=*

So aft a morning + afternoon of tinkin' i cudn't take it animore, thx god my whole family *including me:)* went out in e evening 2 dinner wif my sis's soon-to-be family-in-law... how 2 put it.. my mom's besan, my brother-in-law's family...lol



So as my new traditional ways, take pic wif family b4 goin' out...so above frm left is wif my mom, wif my sis n mom n dad...*parents looks so sweet tgt...awwww ^^*

So we didn't went ani special place bt just a place called Hainanese BONELESS Chicken Rice...yes it only sell BONELESS steamed chicken rice but like one big meal wif kangkong n tahu goreng n e drinks was like 'blue lagoon', 'rosemary', 'sayang selasih'.. ok,see tat i emphasis on e word "BONELESS" cuz it is really boneless...deh=.= bt den it also include, ok wait 4 tis shocking food..CHICKEN'S FEET SKIN!!! damn, it was ok..bt i nvr thot i wud eat tat cuz everytyme my mom cook chicken i wud see her taking out e skin of e chicken's feet n throw it..n nw i am eating it...man.. bt nvr e less i still ate it..it was kinda tasteless..if u wanna try it, it is located at BLK 354 Clementi Ave 2..try it.. I DARE YOU!!! *lol, only chicken's feet wat, bt if u r chicken...heh*
o.O
It was kinda weird eatin' wif ppl u dun realli noe.. it was quiet 4 me n my bro as my sis talk 2 her bf, my mom 2 my sis's bf's mom n my dad 2 my sis's bf's dad...lol alot of " 's ".. ok, so me n my bro talked 2 each other *2 waste tyme..*...so aft tat home sweet home...



So finally take a pic of my self infront of mirror..hehe:D
nice or not??
Ehk, it's alreadi xmas..wow!!
So HEPI XMAS 2 every1 whu celebrates it...n 2 my special bear2 aka Jam: Hepi Anniversary!

ps: sum1 is back... n i am glad he is, cuz he makes me smile..:D




juz 4 whu wanna listen:
so here it is...2dae is 24th December *deh* supposed 2 b class outin' wif my old classmates.. bt sumhow i cudn't..nope nt cudn't bt didn't want 2 go.. cuz of him.. he called me yesterdae n as soon as i heard his voice i ended e call...i juz cud go thru' it.. i juz cudn't understand.. y cn't he like get e msg tat i dun want 2 hav ani connection wif him at all..ani at all.. i juz wanna end it..damn him.. so aft tat incident he sms me n said : "heh, u noe it's rude 2 end a call like tat... " i was damn pissed off.. fcuk him lah..cudn't he juz get it thru' his head or is it juz too thicked to get thru' i hate him... i realli realli damn fcukin' HATE him.. n wat eva any1 or even him sae 2 me,i will nvr 4give him...plz tell him tat.. bus 3rd..

No comments: