Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New day,new HAIR!!

Tis post is an entry bit of yesterdae n todae...



So yesterdae, i was damn sick..cudn't even stand..had 2 wear my jacket for extra protection frm e cold wheather..n my nose was running * everywer..lol *
Had 2 take 2 panadol extra...n todae finally felt a lil' better...:D


my sis's bf bought her e funniest helmet eva.. above is a pic of me using e helmet..c whu i look like...i looked like "CRAZY FROG" 4 godness sake..*bt kinda cute hei...:D*


so 2 here's e best part of todae experience...
Went 2 Jantzen to...TADA "CUT MY HAIR"...



So here's my new hair cut..nice or not? *if u sae nt, better watch out*
Wat e hair stylist did 2 my hair:
-1stly,he sae 2 me tat my hair was at a nice lenght n explain 2 me all e stuff abt wat he gonna do 2 my hair..*which i dun hav ani idea wat he is saeing*
-2ndly, he washed my hair...
*e water was damn warm,nice one..since it was raining outside..*:D
-3rdly,he "reborned" my hair,after which he creamed it wif i dun noe wat solution..
*n he explain tat tis is 2 smooth my hair down...*
-4thly,he put my hair under tis hot steaming-movable circle thingy 2 make e solution in2 my hair..*i tink so*
-5thly,he washed my hair *again*
-6thly,he ironned my hair 2 make it straight...*so damn hot lar*
-7thly,he put tis cream *again* 2 make my hair stay straight *i tink not cuz my hair is stubborn like its owner..me*
-8thly,he washed my hair..*again!!!*
-9thly,he coloured my hair 2 *according 2 wat he sae* natural hair colour..lol=.=
-10thly, HE WASHED MY HAIR AGAIN!!! *n 4 e final tyme*
-11thly,he trimmed my hair..

well tats was e 11 step he did 2 my hair..n a lot of washing...
n
TADA!! e final result..



i look so....i dun noe..plz giv ur comments plz..
thx till tmr..Bb:D

No comments: