Monday, January 14, 2008

Logos....

I am now doing logos for my DTAT n IDES subject assignment..
if u can read tis means u noe me well...lol:P
just heard tis song 2dae n sumhow it realli relates to me..hah..

ps: sori e song is in malay..if u wanna noe wat's it abt dun ask me, ask other ppl.. Semusim Berlalu Anuar Zain

Melewati hari-hari
Aku rasa sunyi
Kian lama menyendiri
Jiwa yang tak terisi
Merenung ke dalam diri

Kurasa kekosongan
Segala yang ku miliki
Semakin jauh pergi

Di suatu masa hidupku bahagia
Tika hadirmu dulu ke dalam duniaku
Di bawah awan kita pernah bersatu
Menjalinkan rasa rindu
Semusim yang berlalu
Semua kini tak lagi ku temui
Saat dengan mu
yang semakin jauh di telan waktu
Kenangan lalu bersemadi
dalam jiwa ini Kekal bersemi
Sebuah cinta abadi

tis are few of my fav types of design logos
Aku menyusuri waktu
Dengan rasa rindu
Pada senyum dan tangis mu
Semusim yang berlalu
Aku benar merasai
hilangmu tak berganti
Sejarahmu yang gemilang kan tetap di ingatan

Aku merasa sunyi tanpa dikau di sisi

Sering terbayang setiap kenangan bersama
Tempuhi segalanya




ok here are sum of my creations for mazda...
(sori veri small)



wow..tmr muz show e cher e final logo 4 my own company...its so fun..wow...

can't figure out which name 2 use..either Rina Music, SR Entertainment or many more..
e cher veri "leceh" seh.. muz have reason y we choice logo drawn tat wae as well as muz put in a type like camera, planets,human or nature..gt many more.. i dun understand y e cher can't let my logo b a calligraphy kind..i tink if i hav 2 do tat kind muz b veri professional..man i dun like design n stuff..i onli like design names*my name esp n 4 fun onli*..well atleast i can learn more abt design n open myself 2 tis kind of challenges..bt quite stressful u noe...

Talkin' abt stress, juz at 6pm ago i juz handed-in my assignment for Java..i didn't finish everypart..last tyme it was easy bt tis assignment is hard, veri hard, uber hard!!!!
well can change aniting nw..so let e past b e past..i'll try work harder on my final exam..i gotta do well..my parents is depending alot on me...to get an LKY award..*as if i can win*
kaylah..now veri tired, want 2 sleep bt still gt dtat,mmp1 2 do..damn dem..well gotta do dem nw..so cya..bye!

No comments: