Sunday, January 20, 2008

The new song...Dear Diary

I noe i am very late in writing a post..bt now derz so much goin' on in my life tat i myself can't tink of..so here's a new song..i noe its in a malay but below i hav translate it 2 english..so 4 u all tat don't understand e song, juz let urself go into the melody of e music n i am veri sure, u cn understand it without noeing e meaning..imagine urself in e music..*hehe..so, so, so lol:P*

So enjoy e music...
well here's e lyrics to the song:

dear diary
ku ingin cerita kepadamu
tentangnya yang dulu singgah di hatiku
sejak itu hidupku jadi bahagia
karena dia slalu ada di hidupku, oh

(korus)
tapi kini dia menghilang
dan tak tau entah dimana
diaryku ku merindukannya
pujaanku engkau ada dimana

telah habis air mata
tak sekedar kata-kata
telah ku curahkan, oh
haruskah aku berlari sampai ke ujung dunia
untuk mencarinya, oh

korus * 3

Translate:

dear diary,
I want to tell you a story,
about him that had came into my life..
Since then I was happy,
with him around..

(chorus)
But now he has disappeared,
to where I do not know.
Diary, I miss him so much.
Where can you be,my love?

So much tears have I cried,
not noticing that I never,
declare my love to him.
So do I have to run to the end of the world,
just to find him?

chorus*3

So,did u enjoy e music?Plz tell me..thx..
ok till next entry...cya :D

No comments: